I feel like literally every post I make lately is a "I swear I'm not dead" post. Regardless: I'm not dead!
My life has been alternately super busy and then not busy at all for a solid two-week period where I had the stomach flu and no energy to even write words, so I've been kind of... inactive. Also, there was WoW. But! I have a few things to say:
1) IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR NYC GQMFS AND ALL OTHER NEW YORK TYPES: I WILL BE BACK IN NEW YORK FROM APRIL 28TH-MAY 9TH. ROUND UP THE PARTY PATROL.
2) Media shit: Saw Black Swan, did not like it. Have not seen any other movies, because we don't have those newfangled cinemaplex things out here in the boonies. TV has been kicking ass lately, anyway. Community has returned to being my #1 jam, with Parks in a close second. I already miss Cougar Town. I'm disgustingly addicted to Grey's and really miss Owen, WHERE HAS HE BEEN LATELY? I started watching The Vampire Diaries and Fairly Legal but am fairly ambivalent towards both so far.
3) Speaking of shows I find mediocre, I wrote Big Bang Theory fic! (I kid, I kid... mostly. From what I've seen of the fandom, it seems better than the show itself has been lately.) Which I will post in the next post, so apologies for clogging up your flists.
4) WINTER IS COMING. WINTER IS COMING.
You guys, I am getting so fucking excited about this series.
5) And speaking of things I am getting so fucking excited about, there is a fair chance I may, in fact, be going to the figure skating World Championships in Tokyo. *_* Only for one day, only for the Men's SP/Pairs SP (in b4 LOL pairs), but oh my God I might actually get to see both Daisuke Takahashi and Ryan Bradley compete in the same event
PROOF THAT DREAMS COME TRUE.